[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Aug 14 05:19:29 AKDT 2009

When I was shopping for my most recent Minivan, only Honda and Chrysler had viable options.  The Honda (I've had one Odyssey in the past) is a very nice vehicle and leases well due to it's high residual value.  But for me the Stow and Go seating is a must.  I originally got the Honda back in 2001 when it was the first to have a rear seat to fold in the floor and that was a HUGE value.

When Chrysler had ALL the seats fold in the floor I was standing in line.

That said, if you take adults on long trips, the Honda's back bucket seats (2nd Row) are FAR more comfortable than the Chrysler, but in my case, it's my kids that ride and they don't notice the difference.

Like Jeff, I have a LOADED T&C and it's pretty amazing.

Again, the Honda will lease better, the Chrysler is a better buy option.