[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

Archie Stafford astafford at swtexas.net
Fri Aug 14 05:17:56 AKDT 2009

GM makes a crossover which would work great.  The Chevy traverse and the GMC
Acadia both would work great.  When dad was down here in January we went and
looked at some cars as he was thinking of trading.  He test drove the
Traverse and when we got home we put my black magic in it.  Seats fold down
really easily and you can get 2 two meter ships in without any problems,

Arch