[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

richard wallace rickwallace45 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 04:40:19 AKDT 2009

The Chrysler sounds good, but you might consider a Toyota (American made if
that counts) Sienna, either new or used (2004 or later model year).
168K since new on my '04 and it's been rock-solid every day. Absolutely
reliable, holds everything.
No Stow and Go on mine, but I removed the folding rear seat (2 bolts) and
decked it over, and it's a GREAT hidden storage area.