[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Aug 13 21:48:59 AKDT 2009

Dodge / Chrysler with Stow-N-Go seating. Plenty of room, drives like a car, gets great mileage and it's comfortable on long trips. I hated minivans until I bought my '05 Grand Caravan. Don't worry, you'll get over the minivan stigma the first time you pack 4 airplanes in it. :)

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com