[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 17:07:45 AKDT 2009

Not much to add to the chrysler minivan thing, We are on our 5 th one. We put 180-200,000 miles on each one, I currently have a 2008 town and country completely pimped out with leather, satellite radio, folding seats, power doors, dvd, etc, etc. and it was cheaper than the one I bought back in 2000 after all the discounts they are giving. My last one had 184,000 miles and it still had the original spark plugs in it when I sold it.