[NSRCA-discussion] F3A Worlds Field Location

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Tue Aug 11 15:03:31 AKDT 2009

OK, I'm an idiot (big surprise)

I forgot to use the {'} and {"} marks. Makes a difference,

Never mind.

But the decimal conversion is right!! (I think)

Their photo also makes it appear that the runway has been extended to
the SW from what show on the Google Earth image.  Still neat that we can
fire up Google Earth and see the field.