[NSRCA-discussion] URGENT

Mark Hunt flyintexan at att.net
Tue Aug 11 07:52:54 AKDT 2009

As posted by Andrew on Flying Giants at 10:29am.....please help if you can...

Hey guys im getting ready to go to Portugal for the Worlds. We thought we had everything cleared up but now when I called US AIRWAYS they said my airplanes cannot go on the aircraft as they do not meet the under 80" Cube rule. Can someone help me please. Maybe someone knows anyone as US Airways. I will be departing DTW on Friday at 1645 to PHL then leave PHL to LIS at 2025, arrive LIS at 0830. IF ANYONE CAN HELP MY CELL IS 419-377-6774. My self and Jason are in the same boat as of right now.

The box dimensions are 80" Long 15" wide 24" tall.

Andrew Jesky