[NSRCA-discussion] A really big thank you to everyone who made the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 07:21:03 AKDT 2009

Send your head to Clarence Lee instead.  For about $17.50, he will
install an insert, and your glow plug hole will be better than new.  He
also fixes exhaust threads.  I've used him several times with complete
satisfaction.  He advertises in the Classified ad section of Model
Aviation.

Jon Lowe

made the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

DO NOT change the plug when the engine is warm!  I’ll be sending
my stripped head back to Richard and buying a replacement.  $200
mistake I’m
sure…

-Mark