[NSRCA-discussion] Genesis chin cowl

Ken Thompson KTHOMPSON56 at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 11 03:01:06 AKDT 2009

I'll give them a shot, thanks Verne.

Wayne,
 I had my E motor fry, left me in a position where I couldnt make it back to the field and had to set it down in the tall weeds...weeds grabbed the gear, gear stopped, plane didn't...partially folded the gear plane and put a couple of cracks in the side of the fuse.  The plate is repaired and I'm in the process of laying up a repair inside of the fuse.  The chin cowl is pretty bad, I can fix it structurally, but the beauty is all gone ;-)
I have a couple of contests left this season and I need this plane to last until my Black Magic is done...I really like the way this bird flies.

Ken