[NSRCA-discussion] A really big thank you to everyone who made the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 10 10:32:47 AKDT 2009

Verne:
While it goes without saying, I'm going to say it anyway.  I know we wish
all of you folks, as well as our entire team the best of luck; I can't
imagine a more deserving group than you folks.
And, I am sorry to hear that you lost power.  It frequently happens to me,
also.  Of course, while I may lose power, the electricity at my house is
generally just fine!<G>
Bill Glaze
NSRCA 2388
Bill Glaze