[NSRCA-discussion] FOCUS 2 for sale

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:36:25 AKDT 2009

Hey guys, this Focus is Cherry!  It does fly very well and is a steal at that price.  Frank builds great and maintains all his equipment very well.

Ed

From: frankjuliei at comcast.net
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:10:33 -0400
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] FOCUS 2 for sale

I have a very nice, great flying FOCUS 2 available .It is currently on RCU with detailed photos. It was custom covered and is available as an airframe only for $595 or RTF( contact me @908-832-6187 for price) with a OS 160/ Mueller header/ES Carbon Pipe/Bolly Gear, Futaba/JR Digitals, MK hardware, etc.