[NSRCA-discussion] A really big thank you to everyone who made the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 13:11:21 AKDT 2009

Great time. Thanks to Bob and Tim. Well worth the 8 hr drive. The famous pattern dog is out cold sleeping....only 5 more hrs to home.

Chris

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Bob Kane wrote:

I just returned home from the Weak Signals Club contest. Talk about contest conditions. Steady rain Saturday until 3:30PM, but fortunately once the rain did stop the wind blew about 25mph straight across the runway to dry everything off. Today there was no rain, but stiff winds all day long and temperatures in the low 90's for the first time this season in Michigan made for some challenging conditions.

We did manage to get 2 rounds in Saturday afternoon and two more rounds today. Results:

Sportsman:

Bruce Herider (No flights)

Tim Jesky (No flights)

Intermediate:

Ron Hansen

Jim Gruntkowski

Mike Gaishin

Gary Stephens

Loren Noyes

David Cook

Advanced:

Bill Pritchett

Bob Condra

Ken Alexander

Anthony Abdullah

Mike Darr

Mike Murphy

Ethan Chariandy

Charles Williams (no flights)

Masters:

Verne Koester

Brenner Sharp

Bobby Satallino

Chris Moon

Mike Cohen

Mickey Losardo

Bob Kane

Frank Del Giudice

Doc Villa

Dennis Bodary (no flights)

FAI:

Andrew Jesky

David Snow

Mark Atwood

Colin Chariandy

Thank you very much for those contestants who came out and braved the weather.  Thanks also to my co-CD Tim Jesky, his lovely wife Linda (for the food, scoring, and Friday hospitality), Heather Kaluf, Cindy Darr, Monique Losardo, Margetta Abdullah and anyone else I might have missed who helped out with the food and scoring.

Hope to see you again next year.

 Bob Kane

getterflash at yahoo.com

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org