[NSRCA-discussion] OS 140RX Need Help

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 18:24:10 AKDT 2009

To check the main bearing:  When the engine is warm, rock the prop  back
and forth.  A very little play is OK.  Anything more needs  replacing.  It is
unlikely the front bearing needs replacing.  I  always ran my 140 1 turn out
on the HE needle.  I would start with the low  end needle.  140's have
always run rich on the low end.

Steve

In a message dated 8/8/2009 10:14:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,