[NSRCA-discussion] My faithful Focus II for sale

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 02:36:19 AKDT 2009

I sent this out earlier within the district.  Thought I'd post it here now.

I've decided to sell the Focus II I have flown since the 2007 season.
It comes with:

Hyde mount with integrated nose ring
YS .160DZ just back from Richard at YS and not run since.
TruTurn Spinner
Jaccio regulator and failsafe switch
Bolly F3A Large gear
PGB wing tube
JR 9411SA's on the ailerons
Two Futaba 9650's on the elevators
Airtronics 94758Z on rudder
A JR mini digital something on throttle (too lazy to uncover the plane and get it down to look)
Todd Schmidt wheel pants
*NO* receiver!
I basically I took the current prices of the above and divided it in half and came up with the
asking price of $1350.
I have not calculated in any of the assorted hardware, fuel tank, etc.
You will need to buy a new header since I broke the last one.
The plane has never been damaged...not even a broken prop.
I will throw in what few spares I have including a couple YS/OS typeF plugs.

I will include my X9303 with 9ch receiver including two satellites for $500.

Any questions please don't hesitate!
Thanks!
JLK
(PS...NO!  I'm not quiting.  Just making room for "E" plane #2!!!)