[NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals contest this weekend

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 13:32:37 AKDT 2009

I'm sure anyone considering coming to our contest this weekend has checked the weather forecast and sees there is a chance of scattered showers on Saturday. The Weak Signals field features a very nice new, large, weather-tight clubhouse with lots of picnic tables and indoor plumbing so nobody will have to sit in their car if we need to wait for a passing shower. The field is paved so we can resume flying very quickly.

Go to www.toledoshow.com and click on the members area menu link on the lower left side.  The
picture on the top of the page shows a nice view of the flight area and
clubhouse.
 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com