[NSRCA-discussion] Trim Change

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Aug 6 10:03:42 AKDT 2009

Trim change with dual rates in not necessarily a bad pot.  It could be a
good pot that has slipped.  This is very common.  Futaba even went to metal
straps to help stop this.  Pots that are bad usually have dirty control, or
a tight shaft.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322