[NSRCA-discussion] July K Factor and thanks to Dave Lockhart

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 06:42:30 AKDT 2009

 I just got mine yesterday. Yes it was delayed due to some changing of the designer. Chris told me it'll be back on schedule soon.
 I want to thank Dave Lockhart for the article he wrote about his trip to South Africa. I'm sure it took him a longtime to prepare. Dave had been sending a number of us daily email updates when he went earlier this spring. I felt like I was on the trip with him.
 Dave you should be an author.
 Kudo's to all involved with the K Factor this month. Mike