[NSRCA-discussion] Inspection & Weighing

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 10:50:31 AKDT 2009

I can only quote the original rule under discussion:

" 8.2.5: There is no mandatory advancement into FAI from the Masters
class. Contestants may enter their current AMA class or the FAI class at
any contest but not both."

Clearly the AMA is of two minds as to whether F3A is an AMA class or not.

John