[NSRCA-discussion] Inspection & Weighing

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:13:25 AKDT 2009

F3B/F3H alternate years with F3J. That is why there are no entries in F3B and F3H. They have already reduced their event timeframe, as well. I think they have eliminated scale soaring in recent years.
 A lot of the soaring guys fly multiple events. I know there was talk of eliminating two meter some years ago too. Some of the sailplane events require 2 days and they cram a bunch of rounds in each day with a lot more planes in the air at one time than we have. Just think unlimited had around 100 people flying to complete an event in a two day period.

On the other end of the spectrum,  you also need to look at some of the control line events where there are only a handful of entrants.