[NSRCA-discussion] Painting

Eddie Batchelor P.D. perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 3 20:41:35 AKDT 2009

I copied a friends system. similar to yours Except :
I too have velcro on the packs for the velcro straps to stick to.
Charged packs get a RED velcro strap stuck to the velcro already on the packs.
Plus I do measure the voltaage before installing into the plane.
I tried red rubber bands but they tend to be difficult to locate and tend to dryout and break. The velcro doesn't fall off :-)
eddie