[NSRCA-discussion] Painting

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 20:04:01 AKDT 2009

I am painting the Emotion and I need to do it pretty quick. I was a complete idiot I guess today, I flew the contest yesterday with 4 rounds and one test flight in the morning, though I was good for a test flight this morning, then I was going to switch battery packs. Well, I didn't make it through the flight. Bye Bye Abbra! lol
Oh well. On to the next one.
I was considering the Creswell contest so I need to get this done quick. Maybe covering would be quicker.

Anyone know any cheaper PPG resources other than Radio South (no offense Tony, you have always given me perfect paint and service) ? Did the prices go up ( and I can understand with the epa stuff going on) in the last several years? I don't remember them being so high to paint my last one a few years back. With 8-10 colors and clear , I'm guessing it would cost me a fortune to paint this. Any ideas are appreciated!

Thanks!

Chris