[NSRCA-discussion] Temptation Throw ????

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 12:47:06 AKDT 2009

Right from the original set of plans that came with my kit:

CG - 7.4" or 188mm back from the leading edge of the wing at the root.

I can't find any recommended throws on the plans anywhere but start with not enough and then add some. Better than too much and take away, if you survive the first flight  :)

 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com