[NSRCA-discussion] Flash Poll - Relocate the Nats in 2010?

John Ferrell jferrell13 at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 1 07:13:08 AKDT 2009

Tony can put your Kraft on SS so I bet he can put your Knight Kit on SS as well!
His column appers in RCReport online magazine at http://rcreport.net/

John Ferrell  W8CCW

"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue."
-Barry Goldwater
"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note."
-Doug Floyd