[NSRCA-discussion] How do I power my TP 1010C charger?

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 11:50:35 AKDT 2009

While the 12V charge outlet may be limited to 8A, you can use your 12V
Power Supply like the Iota and plug it into the AC outlet and then all 1000
watts is available for use.  I have been able to charge using 2 TP1010Cs  both
charging 10S packs at 5A on a Honda 1000 without issue.

Don

In a message dated 4/28/2009 12:31:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,