[NSRCA-discussion] How do I power my TP 1010C charger?

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:48:57 AKDT 2009

Anthony,

If you go the Iota route take a look at the charge box made from a Harbor Freight tool box at the bottom

of Chris' page here:http://www.electric-f3a.com/

Click on the picture and there's a neat sequence of step by step photos on how to build it.  It really organizes the

clutter and jumble of stuff you have otherwise.  I'm building one and it's great!

JLK