[NSRCA-discussion] How do I power my TP 1010C charger?

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Apr 28 10:40:37 AKDT 2009

Verne,

On the Honda 1000i, what amperage can you charge at without kicking off the generator?  Can you charge two 5S 5000 packs at 5 amps?  I remember not being able to charge at a very high rate while using the Kipor 2000 (Honda clone).  What was bad was that if I tried to charge at say 5 amps, then the generator may or may not disrupt the charge circuit at some point.  However, you couldn't hear it so I would go back and to find that the charger kicked off because of the power interruptions or whatever.
Thanks,
Jim