[NSRCA-discussion] Ignore my previous email.

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:54:16 AKDT 2009

 John, that email was supposed to have gone directly to you, not the list.....

My apologies to the list.

From: lagrue at hotmail.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:46:47 +0000
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Memphis Heli Classic

Have not heard from you in a while John!

I thought you might enjoy seeing the writeup on the Heli event I held this past weekend. It was a great success. Plenty of pilots, lots of spectators and a ton of raffle prizes.

Winds blew hard, but the event itself went very well.

You can see a writeup at www.crackroll.com

Take care!