[NSRCA-discussion] True RC 10C's for sale

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 18:54:34 AKDT 2009

Selling 4 sets of the 10 cell 10C 5000's. Two sets (New after last years nats) have about 40 cycles on a Cellpro charger. Resistances are in the 5's last time I checked. Two sets have 3 cycles, just got them last week. Nothing wrong with them, just picked up a TP sponsorship deal. Also have 1 set of Flight Power 5350 F3A green's for sale that I'd let go for $100. About 40 cycles. New at last years nats. All packs work good still. My setup with these has been with the Hacker C50 14XL. About 67 amps max. Never abused.

The two 40 cycle sets are $100 each set
The two 3 cycle sets are $200 each set
FP is $100 for the set.

Plus shipping.