[NSRCA-discussion] District 6 Contest Cancellations and NewEvent!!!

Glen Watson ghwatson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 12:33:48 AKDT 2009

Arch,

Welcome to Texas.practicing/competing in the TX heat pays dividends at the
NATs...

The D-6 fall Calendar looks tight with two meets planned in September and
October both.  I realize its short notice but would your club consider the
original date of the canceled Nederland, TX contest June 27-28 2009?

~Glen

  _____