[NSRCA-discussion] F3A World Championships

Michael Wickizer mwickizer at msn.com
Thu Apr 9 14:28:40 AKDT 2009

I'll second that.  Don helped Brett get started in pattern a little over 4 years ago.  It's great that Don will be there for Brett's first W.C.  Only problem is he knows what to look for when judging Brett; can't get anything by him:)

Don is a great judge and I can't think of a better U.S. representative.

Mike