[NSRCA-discussion] Temple, Tx contest rough head count

Paul Horan paul.horan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 14:36:56 AKDT 2009

   Please let me know if you plan to come to the contest so we can estimate how much food to buy.

Thanks,
Paul

--------------------------

   April 18, 19 Temple Texas    Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, Masters and FAI.     Awards thru 3rd Place.   Entry fee is $25.  Paul Horan NSRCA 3606Tried posting the PDF Flier but bounced due to being too big, so below is the
plain text info from it.
-------------------------------------

Location: Club Field in Moffat, Texas
Registration – 8:30am Saturday
Flying will begin approx. 10:00am Saturday
Field open for practice Friday at noon

Food concessions available at noon Saturday & Sunday

Camping allowed – no hookups

“To promote pattern flying in our club, club memberswill be allowed to
compete”

Motels:

Holiday Inn Express
1301 N. Gen. Bruce