[NSRCA-discussion] Toledo Show

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Apr 6 09:43:54 AKDT 2009

John:
I can speak for Radio South.  We had our normal booth and had about normal
if not slightly higher than last year sales.  It was very busy on Friday and
Saturday especially from 9AM until about 2PM.  Always slows up after that.
Sunday was dead, which is just about normal as well.  I don't know about the
swap shop or auction, as I don't attend those.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525