[NSRCA-discussion] Toledo Show

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:57:16 AKDT 2009

Jim,

Any comments on how the show compared to last year's?

Don't want you to use up any upcoming column material but did it seem

attendance was up...down...?  Missing vendors or just as strong?

I subscribe to the 1/2A threads on one of the forums (sorry...can help myself) and

they said it was pretty bad as in lots of stuff going unsold at the auctions, etc.

Maybe it's just folks going electric instead of the hard to get little glow stuff or...

Thanks!

JLK