[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Repair Centre

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sat Apr 4 07:43:57 AKDT 2009

It happens. My son dropped a radio and broke some switches off. It was the 7UAP I flew at the '93 Nats. Probably could have replaced the switch myself, but I figured after 15 years I might have it checked out.  I also sent my 9Z in to have the memory battery replaced, it was a few years past due (like about 5 years past!!). Besides, Tony needs something to keep him busy once in a while. :-)

Bob R.