[NSRCA-discussion] JR 9303 mode 2 to mode 4

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 07:01:55 AKDT 2009

Not sure how Jr does it, but I'm sure it's similar to Airtronics. I fly the mode you are speaking of. Airtronics calls it Mode 3 though. It is a shame that it's not easier to do on most radio's. I know the user can do it on the12mz and 14mz. With the new Airtronics 10 channel radio the user can select mode 1-4. Not sure on the 12X. 9303, I thought you had to send it in (although, I'm not 100% sure). I researched this stuff last year. Good luck!

Chris