[NSRCA-discussion] JR 9303 mode 2 to mode 4

Xavier Mouraux xaviermouraux at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 16:12:45 AKDT 2009

Hello guys,

A friend is looking at buying that radio but also at changing to mode 4 (aileron and throttle on the left stick). Is it possible to change the mode 2 9303 into a mode 4 using the programming other than swapping the servos in the receiver ? I looked in the 9303 manual on line and I don't found it. I think it's something feasible on the 12X and the 14MZ. Radio South could modify a 10X for about 70$ so I suppose they could do the same on the 9303 but doing it with programing would be better, specially on a new radio still under warranty.

Thank you

Xavier