[NSRCA-discussion] Rad-Tad

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Wed Apr 1 15:41:25 AKDT 2009

What's a Rad-Tad look like?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Quinn" <jaqfly at prodigy.net>
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:38:58 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Rad-Tad

Great Job on the Rad-Tad design George!!!

I now have 5 flights and am still in the process of trimming, but it does great knife edge, 4 and 8 point rolls. It has plenty of power for verticals. My only problem was I flew the first two flights unpainted, that made it harder to orient myself. With zero ground roll, I think I'll put on a small wheel to give it a little easier time on landing.

Jim Quinn
_______________________________________________ NSRCA-discussion mailing list NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org http://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-discussion