[NSRCA-discussion] Electric-F3a web site

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 06:27:01 AKDT 2008

For those who requested, I have added some discussion forums to the
electric-f3a web site.  There is not a lot of content there right now as
you would expect but please stop by and check it out.  I get lots of
email questions directly and would rather have the information flow out
in the public rather than via private emails. (no, I don't mind
answering the emails) This way though we can all learn from each other.
And to be honest, I don't know a lot (most) of the answers but I know
some of you out there do!
You need to register to post but not to read - this prevents spam posts
from clogging up the site.  I will be moving some areas of the regular
site to the forums so that the topics can be discussed there rather than
just be read only.

Just to be clear, I am not trying to direct any info flow away from the
NSRCA email list, just provide an area for electric pattern discussion
especially for those who are not on the email list.  Please stop by and
check them out.

There is a link on the home page of www.electric-f3a.com
or you can enter the forums directly from http://electric-f3a.com/smf

Chris