[NSRCA-discussion] E-Question HXT motors

Emory Schroeter schroetere at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 26 04:09:01 AKDT 2008

Hey Anthony,

 From my experience, I was amazed at how well the HXT motor performed.
I don't remember the stats exactly, but they were very close to the
performance I was seeing with the AXI. I believe it was slightly less
efficient (maybe 2 more amps drawn) and had about 200 less RPM than
the AXI. Like someone mentioned, I kept waiting for it to fail, but it
didn't. I had well over 100 flights on it when I decided to plant the
airplane in the ground. Based on my experience with it, I wouldn't
hesitate to try one again in the future. I mostly used the APC 20x15
prop.

Emory Schroeter.