[NSRCA-discussion] Jaicco regulators

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 09:15:55 AKDT 2008

 I love Jaccio regulators!!!!! Mike

--- On Tue, 9/23/08, Mike Hester <kerlock at comcast.net> wrote:

From: Mike Hester <kerlock at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Jaicco regulators
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 11:19 AM

I think you just told everyone...LOL

=)

-Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: James Oddino
To: General pattern discussion
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 12:08 PM

Hi Mike,

Been out of town.  You can order stuff from Central hobbies or I can make it up for you.  I need to know if you want the plain regulator or the Perfect Switch Harness configuration.  The latter is recommended in a one battery, one switch setup like a pattern plane where one is trying to minimize weight.  I also need to know the voltage.  You can select 5.1, 5.7, or 6.0 Volts.  I'll sell you the regulators for $20 and the Switch Harness for $30 if you don't tell anyone.  I don't do much retail so I'm not setup for credit cards so you'd have to send a check.  I'm going out of town again later this week but will be back on the 2nd.

Jim