[NSRCA-discussion] Jaicco regulators

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 08:08:08 AKDT 2008

Hi Mike,

Been out of town.  You can order stuff from Central hobbies or I can
make it up for you.  I need to know if you want the plain regulator or
the Perfect Switch Harness configuration.  The latter is recommended
in a one battery, one switch setup like a pattern plane where one is
trying to minimize weight.  I also need to know the voltage.  You can
select 5.1, 5.7, or 6.0 Volts.  I'll sell you the regulators for $20
and the Switch Harness for $30 if you don't tell anyone.  I don't do
much retail so I'm not setup for credit cards so you'd have to send a
check.  I'm going out of town again later this week but will be back
on the 2nd.

Jim