[NSRCA-discussion] JR 10X conversion to LiPo

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:37:14 AKDT 2008

I thought about making a Tech Aero product to do this, but with a pair of
packs for redundancy, and with dual regulators .  The main thing that
stopped me is that once you go this route, you aren't going to ever see the
real battery voltage on your Tx display again, only the regulated output
voltage.  That leads to other issues about how to charge it, get status of
both batteries out of the single charger inout.  It can be done, but
probably not worth the price.

Ed