[NSRCA-discussion] Houston, SE Texas and SW Louisiana Competitors

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 16 03:12:45 AKDT 2008

Hey Mark,

Glad you and Richard made it OK!

---- Mark Hunt <flyintexan at att.net> wrote:

=============
Just got power back on.....benn without since Fri. night......very minor
damage in the yard...no problem with the house...some in my neighborhood
were not so lucky.  Richard Lewis is same shape as I...he lives at the other
end of the same subdivision.

No power still in alot of places around Houston.

Buddy, our thoughts are with you.  You sound much more prepared than most.

Don't know about going to Dallas...depends on how work goes...would love to
make it though...

Mark