[NSRCA-discussion] Houston, SE Texas and SW Louisiana Competitors

Robert Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Sep 14 17:34:50 AKDT 2008

John,

  Try this link:

  http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/21337191.cfm

  Hope this helps.

  Bob R.

John Konneker <jlkonn at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Hi Buddy,
I'm an ex-Beaumonter now living in Iowa.  What we have to deal with are ice storms and loss of power.
We don't have natural gas but we do have propane.  How did you go about making the conversion
so that you don't have to worry about gasoline supply for your generator?
JLK