[NSRCA-discussion] Houston, SE Texas and SW Louisiana Competitors

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 14 14:58:52 AKDT 2008

Hi Buddy,

I know that ya'll got hit VERY hard!  Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you get through this.  We were without power here for 3 weeks after Rita....and I don't have a generator.

---- BUDDYonRC at aol.com wrote:

George
I will not be there we will not have power restored for at least three  weeks
and some say three month's Now Living in the area that will most likely be
brought up later Houston is getting service first. we havent seen the first
utility service truck or other service providers since the storm passed I  have
my own generator running on natural gas and will survive.
Buddy
PS.The Sabine power station at Bridgecity is five feet  under water.