[NSRCA-discussion] Houston, SE Texas and SW Louisiana Competitors

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 14 12:55:10 AKDT 2008

Earl,

I'm glad to hear that you came through the storm undamaged!  I too am going to try to make it to Frisco, but I'm not sure I can manage it....Hope to see you there.

---- Earl Haury <ejhaury at comcast.net> wrote:

George

I vote for "Proceed as planned", a number of us are going to N Dallas next
weekend - can't let a hurricane impede pattern activities. Those of us on
the west side came out pretty well, mostly yard debris and loss of power. I
haven't heard from the north side folks - they may have been hit harder,
especially Ron's area.

Earl