[NSRCA-discussion] Springfield Contest.....IS ON

Dan warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu Sep 11 15:02:53 AKDT 2008

Okay guys here is what we have decided.  Weather is very iffy, could be some flying possible tomorrow and even some on Saturday, not sure how much or what time on Saturday the heavy stuff will begin coming in.  Sunday is probably a goner but who knows for sure...the weather guessers sure don't.  Anyhow, myself and the usual suspects will be at the field for the contest, including Friday for people arriving early. Those that want to come and join us, then by all means come on down.  We will do are darndest to be good host and see that it is as enjoyble as possible for all.  We will get in as many rounds as we can, maybe the clouds will let us get an earlier start on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing all the make the trip and hope to see everyone at Ft. Scott.

Dan Curtis