[NSRCA-discussion] Springfield, MO Contest

Jeff Buchner jbuchner at mclumber.com
Thu Sep 11 09:28:49 AKDT 2008

Hi Dan

I for one am willing to support your club and would come down and fly in
between rain showers like we did last year. No it's not going to be prime
weather but I still like seeing everybody, getting in a few rounds of
flying, and the bull sessions in between. Hope to see you and Springfield
crew this weekend.

Jeff Buchner