[NSRCA-discussion] D1 Oasis Season Finale and Hurrycane Hanna

jzeigenfus at comcast.net jzeigenfus at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 05:06:29 AKDT 2008

Yes I think I need shop time if there is Saturday is cancelled so I'll see everybody Sunday morning. Joe don't worry about it there is plenty of time and no one is going anywhere. I have two Focus one's for sale by the way if anyone knows of an interested party. They will be going for a song. Great intro plane for someone. JEZ

From: Joe Lachowski <jlachow at hotmail.com>
I have decided to stay home and wait to see how things are going to be Sunday.

Rick I will not be there today and Joe I'll see you Sunday or we'll have to meet up another time and date on the plane.