[NSRCA-discussion] Part 2-Its a miracle!!!

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 08:23:16 AKDT 2008

Correct,  I still use separate regulators for each battery.  This system is smart that isolates the bad battery if something goes wrong.  In this way,  the bad battery won't drain the good one.  The LED in the receiver tells you if the battery has been isolated.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Jay Marshall" <lightfoot at sc.rr.com>

As I read the literature, the dual battery setup is designed to provide a heavier buss for more current. It does not solve the problem of a failed battery(s). This could effectively add even more drain. The ideal setup still seems to be dual battery packs with dual regulators, or some other means to isolate a failed pack.

Jay Marshall